Digital Marketing is any marketing activities performed over the internet using the digital devices like laptops, desktops, mobile apps etc for promoting a brand.
Channels of Digital Marketing
1) Display advertising: In Display Advertising, the advertisers display the banner ads on another website for getting the traffic on their websites. The advertisers use it mainly for increasing the sale and creating the brand awareness.
2) Search Engine Optimisation: Search Engine Optimisation is a process of improving the visibility of a web page for getting the traffic from free, natural search results for a particular keyword in a Search Engine.
3) Search Engine Marketing: Search Engine Marketing is promoting the website by increasing its visibility and ranking in SERP with the help of paid ads, contextual advertising, and SEO techniques.
4) Social Media Marketing: Social media marketing is a process of increasing traffic or visibility of a website on the social media websites, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn etc..
5) Email marketing: Email Marketing involves sending a commercial e-mail message to its prospective customers for generating revenue.Email Marketing is mainly, used to retaining its existing customers.
6) Video Marketing: In Video Marketing, the advertisers use videos ads that engage the viewer into a buying mood by providing the information of their products and services. Nowadays, Video Marketing becoming more popular among internet user.
7) Referral marketing: Referral marketing is a method of promoting products or services to the prospective customer by providing references, usually, a word of mouth.
8) Inbound marketing: Inbound involves writing the good informative content and sharing this content as a means of converting prospects into the new customers and retaining the existing customers with the help of content marketing.